Genie is a famous brand of garage door opener manufacturer. At first the Genie Company runs the business in producing industrial devices under the name The Alliance Manufacturing Company. The company starts the business of garage door opener after launching the first Screw Drive garage door opener in 1958, two years after the Company introduced the first garage door opener in public and launched the brand Genie. Today, Genie produces significant numbers of openers, parts and accessories. As well as the openers, the Genie parts replacement is also varied. Genie garage door opener control board for example, is one of Genie parts that have wide selections.
Genie parts replacement is easily found at Genie dealer and retailer. To get Genie garage door opener control board for example, a user should know what model the Genie opener they have, when the opener is manufactured, what is the name and number of the control board that need to replace.
A huge selection of Genie garage door opener control board makes the user should pay more for the detailed information to get the right replacement otherwise the replacement should not work well with opener. Here is a short list of the Genie control boards:
- Genie Control Board 36190T.S – 3 TERMINAL. The control board will work for Genie Chain Glide openers with three terminals strips attached on the head of the motor.
- Genie Control Board 20380S.S – 6 TERMINAL. The control board will work for Genie Chain Glide openers with six terminals strips on the head of the motor.
- Genie Control Board 20380R.S – 3 TERMINAL. This control board will work for Genie Chain Glides with 3 terminals strip on the motor head and as a good replacement for Genie Chain Glides PCG400, PCG600 and GCG350 and the Genie Pro Max PMX500ICB.
- Genie 34019R Excelerator Control Board (36600R). The control board is a good replacement for Excelerator Models: PRO99, CMD9900, H8000, ISD Series and 4560.
- 2024 Control Board. Specially designed to replace control board for Genie Model 2024 and 2042 garage door openers.