Do you have Genie Wireless Keypad-IC Black Model? You should know the steps to Reset & Program Genie Wireless Keypad-IC Black Model. These are the steps:
To program the wireless keypad, you should do some steps.
- Fully open the cover. The keypad indicator will blink one time and goes out.
- Press 3, 5 and 7 buttons chronologically.
- Press “Prog” button. The keypad indicator will blink one time in every second.
- Enter PIN 1. PIN can be up to 8 numbers.
- Press “Prog” button again. The keypad indicator will blink twice in each second.
- You have done programming the device. Fully close the cover.
The wireless keypad is currently ready to signal the door operator. You should program the door operator to admit the signal from the wireless keypad.
For resetting the wireless keypad, you can do these steps:
- Open the cover
- You should press and hold “prog” and “8” buttons when the cover is fully opening.
- The keypad indicator will blink one time and goes
- Close the cover
- The memory of Wireless Keypad is recently setted similar as when the device left the industrial unit.
- You can change the setting by entering the PIN again.
Before applying the steps to Reset & Program Genie Wireless Keypad-IC Black Model, you should install the device. These are the steps:
- Mount the wireless keypad on a level surface. You should give enough room at the top side to slide up the Recognize the location of the trail of the moving garage door and also supporting hardware.
- Slide up the keypad cover. Slide off the cover of the battery and then remove the
- Spot 2 holes by knocking small nail through the holes of the screw on keypad. Drill the 1/16” pilot hole. After that, lock using #6 screws together with this. Change the keypad cover.
- Change the battery and slide back the cover of the battery into its