When you ask for trustworthy garage door opener brands, you will hear Genie as one of it. Since 1954 the company has successfully made reliable and powerful garage door opener products. Nowadays, Genie products are equipped with advanced technology, Genie Intellicode security system, that will change access code every time the door is used. With this access security system, there will be more difficult for unauthorized people to break the garage as the garage functioned as an electronic lock. Programming a Genie Intellicode remote never that difficult as you follow quick Genie Intellicode garage door opener manual instructions below.
You need no special tools other than your Genie Intellicode remote control and your Genie garage door opener’s power head unit to perform quick Genie Intellicode garage door opener manual instruction. As any other programming, you need to locate the Learn Code button so try to find where the location of the learn code button and radio signal indicator on the rear panel of power head unit. The exact location depends on the model.
Once you find both buttons, you can start to follow Genie Intellicode garage door opener manual instructions.
- Push the learn code button on the power head unit. The LED indicator will blink two times per seconds.
- Within 30 seconds after you push the learn code button on the power head unit, get your remote and push the transmitter button on the remote. The LED will still on as a sign that the power head receiver received the signal.
- You need to push the transmitter button on the remote. The action is to confirm the remote programming to power head receiver.
- For additional remote programming to the power head unit, you can repeat the instruction from step 2 within 30 seconds after you push the transmitter button.
- Once you finish programming, take a small test by pressing the button on your remote to control the garage door.