Genie Screw Drive is the first mass garage door opener made by Genie. Although it is an old Genie product, because the system is simple and has less parts that make the company still uses the system up to now with a combination of advanced technology here and there. Such unique system that allows little Genie Screw Drive garage door opener parts to be used so less mess happened in operation.
Some of Genie Screw Drive garage door opener parts including:
- Genie Garage Door Opener Screw Drive Carriage Assembly – Part # 20414R. This is a Screw Drive garage door opener carriage in which compatible with Genie Screw Drive models GXL/GX/G Series, IS series and etc.
- Genie 20113R Garage Door Opener Limit Switch. This limit switch will compatible with all types of Genie Screw Drive garage door openers.
- Genie screw drive clip and collar screw connectors part # 19863R. If you have an old Genie Screw Drive, you will find this drive clip and collar screw connectors part #198663R one of a good replacement for Genie Screw Drive garage door opener parts as this part is intentionally made for all late models of Genie Screw Drive.
- Genie Garage Opener Internal Receiver Board (Intellicode) – Part # 20437RS. If you find your Genie screw Drive does not operate well, it may caused by a broken internal receiver board. Do not replace the entire opener as you can use this internal receiver boards replacement for all Genie garage door operators that have an internal Intellicode receiver on it.The Genie garage door opener internal receiver board also compatible with the Genie Intellicode wireless keypad model GWKIC and Genie remote transmitters models GIT-1, GIT-2, GIT-3, GMIC-2BL.
- Genie Garage Door Opener Safety Beam Sensors part number 35048R. Genie Safe-T-Beam is a safety feature offered by Genie, if you find your Safe-T-Beam does not operate well you might want to consider buying this because it compatible with all Genie garage door openers with Safety Beams.