There will be no difficulties found when you apply Genie garage door opener programming instructions. For any programming project, whether it is remote programming, wall console programming or keypad programming you will find the instruction easy to do. No matter how many door you have, as long as you find the learn code button on the opener and get a well-function keypad the programming keypad for any openers will be just a piece-of-cake.
Before starting Genie garage door opener programming instructions for Blue Max multiple door operators, you need to add any additional door operators to the wireless keypad. To program the additional doors at first you need to uncover keypad cover fully open. Enter the PIN and press PROG button. Press again the PROG button, the indicator light blinks twice per second. Press again the PROG button and the indicator light blinks three times per second. Enter the number of the additional operators you need to program on the number 2 button or number 3 button. After that press PROG and the indicator light will go off. Close the keypad cover.
After you find learn code button and the radio signal indicator on the door operator head, you can start Genie garage door opener programming instructions for Blue Max multiple door operators. By applying the instruction, your keypad will be ready to send signal to door operators. Each door operator should be programmed individually to accept the signal by following below instructions:
- Press the learn code button on the opener. Radio signal indicator will flash.
- Enter the PIN 1 and press SEND button.
- Enter the door number that you have decided (the door number 1, 2 or 3). Radio signal indicator will stay light
- Press SEND button. The Radio signal indicator will off
- Press SEND button again to test the system. The door should operate
- Test the system again by pressing the SEND button. The door stops.
Close the wireless keypad cover and the program is finished.